Friday, January 10, 2014

Next Stop China

I am officially on my way to meet Teagen!  I left MSP this morning at 6AM and currently have a 4 hour layover in Chicago.  From here I fly to Beijing and then Wuhan.

I am hoping to blog if I have a good internet connection (and time). So many unknowns ahead! 

Keep the positive thoughts and prayers coming. 

For me as I travel alone to a place where I can't even identify a letter on a street sign. 

But most important for Teagen.  She has spent the last 4 years with what I believe has been a loving foster family.  We have sent her a care package so hopefully she has seen pictures of us.  Other than that I have no idea if she has been at all prepared for the changes that lay ahead for her. 

2 comments:

  1. So very excited for you all, Kim! Our hearts go with you on this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following along eagerly, Kim! I'm on pins and needles, I absolutely canNOT wait to see that beautiful, precious girl in the arms of her forever mama!!!
    - KellyM

    ReplyDelete